Saturday, February 5, 2022

Living in the Time of Dying (Free Documentary by Michael Shaw featuring Professor of Sustainability, Jem Bendell; Dharma teacher and author, Catherine Ingram; Award winning journalist and author, Dahr Jamail and Native American Elder, author and teacher Stan Rushworth)

See the link to the documentary at livinginthetimeofdying.com  I understood when posting that Jem Bendell's paper “Deep Adaptation: A Map for Navigating Climate Tragedy” is controversial among academics. For background, see Kiley Bense's December 24, 2021 Inside Climate News article "In Deep Adaptation’s Focus on Societal Collapse, a Hopeful Call to Action." The article mentions Ye Tao, RF Alumnus of Rowland Institute at Harvard, who I noted as a top "Innovator" on my "Updated Best Practices for Climate Crisis." I cited Bendell and linked to his paper in my February 7, 2019 post "Arctic Methane Debate Rages On," updated Feb. 12, 2019, April 2019, and June 2019. 

No comments:

Post a Comment